BioCell systems can be manufactured and installed by a competent person with experience in the plumbing industry or have access to someone with this type of experience.
To become a Licensee you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A certain amount of plumbing industry experience and system design.
- Established business with references and trading experience.
- Financial capacity.
- Established customer base.
- A passion towards meeting water saving targets.
- Prepared to build a service base business with clients.
Training and support will be available to people who can meet the above criteria.
Cell boxes, manuals, and filter components will be supplied by the Licensor and a preparation video with full backup support will also be available.
If you have the passion to make a difference in the world by developing, servicing and producing an innovative “Cleanwater Treatment System” then please contact us for more information.